- The most Common fix for Teamspeak issues would be a DNS change.
-To change your DNS settings please go here
Saltychat Installer not working
- If Saltychat installer is not opening correctly do the following:
- (WITH TEAMSPEAK CLOSED) Open File Explorer :
Navigate to (C:Drive > Program Files > Teamspeak 3 Client > [Run "createfileassoc.exe"]
- Right click Saltychat 3.1.2 Installer and hit Open with and choose (Teamspeak Package Installer / Teamspeak Plugin Installer)
- If you do not see either of the options above then select "Choose an app on your PC" and navigate to:
C:Drive > Program Files > Teamspeak 3 Client and select "package_inst.exe"
- If none of the fixes above work please make a ticket.
Teamspeak Join/Leave sounds
- Self > Soundpacks > Sounds Deactivated
- Create a bookmark: Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > Go Advanced > Fill out (Bookmark Name, Nickname and Server IP) > Sound Pack > Sounds deactivated > Apply > OK
Addon Issues / Whispers
- How to see Addons (In Teamspeak)
Tools > Options > Addons
- Make sure there is no RED Text saying an Addon failed to Load
(Fix - C:Drive > Program Files > Teamspeak 3 Client > [Run "createfileassoc.exe"])
- Else - Reinstall Teamspeak
- Make sure Saltychat 3.1.2 is installed (It should say "Enabled")
(If disabled simply click on "Disabled")
- Make sure Whispers are not disabled/muted
Tools > Options > Whispers (Use individual settings in contacts, else allow)